- Confessions of an Online-Course Junkie
- Dear (Contact First Name),
- Stitching a Connection
- The Nightingale – Download Sheet Music for Harp
- Dumb is Deep
- Why Silence?
- Being in Boston in Paradox
- Yesterday. Boston. The Marathon bombings.
- How I learned the Physical Zoom
- Super-Secret MP3 Widget
- A Short History of Easter Rabbits & Eggs
- Appearing LIVE … at YOUR House
- What would a Beta-testing Live-Streamed Dress-Rehearsal be called?
- The Recording Conundrum
- What do Harpist Composer’s-Assistants Do?
- Harp gets Hip at the Altamont in Asheville, NC
- Loneliness of the Long-Distance Composer
- Home Brew Cabaret – Mon. Mar. 11 – Cambridge, MA
- New Solo Show – Sat. April 13 at 8pm – Asheville, NC
- A Kiss is Still a Kiss
- What’s the name of that “IT”?
- Who’s Your Muse?
- Love Songs for Peter
- Making Peter’s Valentine
- The Laboratory is Open
- Jazz Valentine Listeners Needed!
- A Self-Discovery Manual
- Jazz Valentine Project
- The World of Imperfect Completion
- Tiny Building Blocks
Monthly Archives: November 2010
The international Jazz-Harp organization in Holland sent me a questionnaire as part of research to find out if harpists and jazz musicians support the idea of a formal Bachelor program for Jazz Harp at a conservatory somewhere in the world. … Continue reading
My assistant, Bea, asked me to review my own experience of the recent preview of my new piece “Honey, I Shrunk the Harp!” She wanted to know … how did she put it… “what YOU were feeling in the hours … Continue reading
Deborah Henson-Conant performs new harp piece at Arlington’s Regent Theatre – - The Arlington Advocate
Nice interview (see link below). You can see a little bit of rehearsal video, learn more about the show and buy tickets at this page on my website: http://hipharp.com/events/regent-shrunkharp2010.html Deborah Henson-Conant performs new harp piece at Arlington’s Regent Theatre … Continue reading