- Confessions of an Online-Course Junkie
- Dear (Contact First Name),
- Stitching a Connection
- The Nightingale – Download Sheet Music for Harp
- Dumb is Deep
- Why Silence?
- Being in Boston in Paradox
- Yesterday. Boston. The Marathon bombings.
- How I learned the Physical Zoom
- Super-Secret MP3 Widget
- A Short History of Easter Rabbits & Eggs
- Appearing LIVE … at YOUR House
- What would a Beta-testing Live-Streamed Dress-Rehearsal be called?
- The Recording Conundrum
- What do Harpist Composer’s-Assistants Do?
- Harp gets Hip at the Altamont in Asheville, NC
- Loneliness of the Long-Distance Composer
- Home Brew Cabaret – Mon. Mar. 11 – Cambridge, MA
- New Solo Show – Sat. April 13 at 8pm – Asheville, NC
- A Kiss is Still a Kiss
- What’s the name of that “IT”?
- Who’s Your Muse?
- Love Songs for Peter
- Making Peter’s Valentine
- The Laboratory is Open
- Jazz Valentine Listeners Needed!
- A Self-Discovery Manual
- Jazz Valentine Project
- The World of Imperfect Completion
- Tiny Building Blocks
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It’s Christmas Eve-ish and I’m about to head to the hardware store and costume shop – my favorite last-minute shopping destinations. But before I do, I want to tell you about a Christmas tradition I may or may not indulge … Continue reading
[UPDATE: I originally wrote this blog in 2010. Now you can
Revisiting an old project that’s been niggling at me since I was 18. Finally took it to my musical theater writer’s lab – opened it up for criticism after decades. I thought it was something to be protected, the music … Continue reading
Conductor & soloist disrobe after “Danger Zone” In April of 2010 I presented a concert of my music for harp and Chamber Ensemble. The project included a brief residency working with two professional harp soloists (Eleanor Turner & Amanda Whiting), … Continue reading