Every Valentine’s Day I try to publish a post with a composite of love stories past. The idea is that eventually I’ll have a whole lot of romance all on one page. There’s always a mad scramble on Valentine’s day to search for new posts I’ve created about love or romance and so here’s the 2018 lineup
My First Love Song
I wrote my first love song when I was 13 for an unrequited love. 25 years later we met again in a record store. 40 years later we started the friendship we wished we’d had as teenagers. READ MORE HERE
A Hamburger Valentine
A Hamburger Valentine – Rediscovered on Valentine’s Day 2018, this slideshow video shows the year that Ben decided valentine’s day should be a little meatier. Watch it on YouTube
- See what's coming up at my EVENTS PAGE
Classes & Workshops
- Jazz for Harps - New class at Hip Harp Academy coming soon! Find out more HERE!
- Harness Your Muse - Yearlong Mentorship is open for Application Apply Now
TEDx Talk "From the Harp"
- Watch my NEW TEDx talk "Reinventing Freedom ...' - a story told "from the Harp"
- Check out my Free Stuff page for MP3 downloads, Mini-Trainings for Harpists - and other things you can download for free DHC's FREE-Stuff Page
NEW in 2018! Double CD Collection
- Check out my new "Essential DHC" 2-CD Collection or BUY THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD