- Powerful Quirky
- Rhythm in Baroque Flamenco (1)
- What is the Speed of Shame?
- When “totally satisfied” isn’t enough
- Discovering My Boots
- What’s Back to School for YOU?
- Sarah and the Baroque Flamenco
- What Happens when you let go?
- Eleanor Turner’s Baroque Flamenco Story
- Back to the Future in Sydney, Australia – “Old Jazz Days” Raises Questions
- “Classical Gas” Takes Many Forms
- “Soñando en Español” Orchestral Version Video
- And I adored it
- Darth Vader & Doctor Who – get Married this Weekend
- Holding the Baton
- Hip Harp Toolkit starts … YESTERDAY!!
- Where’s my baton???
- HipHarp Toolkit: Latin Style! (Summer 2014)
- Strings of Passion at the 2014 AHS Conference in New Orleans
- “Soñando en Español” at the 2014 AHS Conference in New Orleans
- Strings of Passion LIVE Webshow: June 29, 2014
- My Dad Sings
- What the heck ARE you, anyway?
- A Chick Magnet?? The Harp?!
- Watch Out for the Sound Guy with the Trumpet
- Strings of Passion
- Dogs of Somerville – Over the Top
- A ConcertWindow to Connection
- How to Train for a Harp-a-thon
- My Favorite Aunt – A Music Video for Mother’s Day Eve
Category Archives: I Remember…
We went down the driveway to the main road to throw rocks at cars. I remember it as the day of my Grandfather’s funeral. My good buddy Stephen Holmes was visiting. We were about 4 or 5, I guess, and … Continue reading