- Stumbling Over Folky Roots? Wear your red high heels!
- Hands on Harmony Online Course for Harpists Beta Test
- Reinventing “Baroque Flamenco” for Hospice
- Distilling Baroque Flamenco
- Harps Etc. hosts “A Day with DHC!” on May 23, 2015
- Pacific Harps hosts Deborah Henson-Conant – May 16 & 17, 2015
- Composer & Soloist – What would Beethoven Do?
- April Fools is Payback Day for the #MoneyFool
- Museum of Making Music hosts Deborah Henson-Conant – May 15, 2015
- “Arrange Yourself” Harp Workshop with Deborah Henson-Conant at Museum of Making Music
- The Butterfly Glass
- Circle of Friends – with Harp -in Concert – Apr. 25, 2015
- DHC’s Blog Post Overview
- News To Blues – Fri. Mar. 27, 2015
- You got Questions? I got Answers!
- What if a piece of music could change your life?
- News-to-Blues Friday March 20, 2015
- Ronja Ehrbar’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- HUART – Valérie (France) “No Name Blues” (BHS3)
- WONG – Siwei (Australia) “Blame it on the Boogie” (Jackson Five Cover) (BHS3)
- BARNABY – Jade (Australia) “Storage Room Blues” (BHS3)
- ZAHNER – Joy (Australia) “Welcome to the Tropics” (BHS3)
- PAGA – Moira (Australia) “Train of Life Blues” (BHS3)
- KING – Kathy (USA) “Fairy Tale Princess Blues” (BHS3)
- MCKENNA – Harriet (USA) “So Sorry for Missing Your Party” (BHS3)
- WIEKENKAMP – Inge (Germany) “Rock Around the Clock” (BHS3)
- GOODIN – Karen (USA) “Tolly’s Winter Blues” (BHS3)
- BEKOFF – Margie (USA) “Lap Cat Blues- Sharp Nails” (BHS3)
- MILLER – Margi (USA) “Blues with a Friend” (BHS3)
- ELDERKIN – Charlene (USA) “The Crazy Co-op Customer Blues” (BHS3)
Category Archives: I Remember…
We went down the driveway to the main road to throw rocks at cars. I remember it as the day of my Grandfather’s funeral. My good buddy Stephen Holmes was visiting. We were about 4 or 5, I guess, and … Continue reading
She was my 5th or 6th grade project for history and social studies. I waited ‘til the night before the project was due. Not avoiding it – just obsessing over it. We were studying ancient Greece and Rome. Finally I … Continue reading