- Music is Connection
- Counting Fish
- I’m Seeing Friends
- The Man Who Wasn’t Yet
- This is the gift
- The first step to Real is Make-Believe
- Is Poetry Music without Sound?
- You don’t get it
- Can Freedom be Followed?
- Play with Freedom! FREE Play-along Webinar July 5 at 4pm EDT
- DHC returns to her Jazz roots on the Cape (Press Release)
- Congratulations, You Made it This Far! (The Birthday Song)
- Promo Page for the Barn Show
- 4 techniques you won’t need at the pearly gates
- A Life Transformed at Maine’s “Celebration Barn” (Press Release)
- A Celebration Barn Moment from the Past
- Meet me at the Barn!
- Tony and Me… and the Barn
- Barn Show – June 20th!
- Amazing Noodling Breakthrough for Harp Players!
- Last Chance for “Hands on Harmony” Beta!
- First-Ever Jazz Harp Masters Lunch in Hollywood
- A Wonderful Elementary School Visit in Carlsbad, CA
- Hell’s Angel Harp? In a Pasadena Garden?
- New Show Added in S.F. Bay Area – Thu. May 21!
- Falling short: A Mother’s Day Legacy
- How I met my mother
- LIVE “Blues Harp-Style” Workshop in LA Area
- Harp Workshops – California, New Jersey & OnLine
- Stumbling Over Folky Roots? Wear your red high heels!
Category Archives: I Remember…
After a few years away from “The Barn” – The Celebration Barn in South Paris, ME – I’m going back to perform on June 20th for one night! Click the ticket image to buy tix now! More show info at … Continue reading
We went down the driveway to the main road to throw rocks at cars. I remember it as the day of my Grandfather’s funeral. My good buddy Stephen Holmes was visiting. We were about 4 or 5, I guess, and … Continue reading