- Amazing Noodling Breakthrough for Harp Players!
- Last Chance for “Hands on Harmony” Beta!
- First-Ever Jazz Harp Masters Lunch in Hollywood
- A Wonderful Elementary School Visit in Carlsbad, CA
- Hell’s Angel Harp? In a Pasadena Garden?
- New Show Added in S.F. Bay Area – Thu. May 21!
- Falling short: A Mother’s Day Legacy
- How I met my mother
- LIVE “Blues Harp-Style” Workshop in LA Area
- Harp Workshops – California, New Jersey & OnLine
- Stumbling Over Folky Roots? Wear your red high heels!
- Hands on Harmony Online Course for Harpists Beta Test
- Reinventing “Baroque Flamenco” for Hospice
- Distilling Baroque Flamenco
- Harps Etc. hosts “A Day with DHC!” on May 23, 2015
- Pacific Harps hosts Deborah Henson-Conant – May 16 & 17, 2015
- Composer & Soloist – What would Beethoven Do?
- April Fools is Payback Day for the #MoneyFool
- Museum of Making Music hosts Deborah Henson-Conant – May 15, 2015
- San Diego Area – Harp Workshop at MoMM – “Arrange Yourself” with Deborah Henson-Conant at Museum of Making Music
- The Butterfly Glass
- Circle of Friends – with Harp -in Concert – Apr. 25, 2015
- DHC’s Blog Post Overview
- News To Blues – Fri. Mar. 27, 2015
- You got Questions? I got Answers!
- What if a piece of music could change your life?
- News-to-Blues Friday March 20, 2015
- Ronja Ehrbar’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- HUART – Valérie (France) “No Name Blues” (BHS3)
- WONG – Siwei (Australia) “Blame it on the Boogie” (Jackson Five Cover) (BHS3)
Category Archives: I Remember…
We went down the driveway to the main road to throw rocks at cars. I remember it as the day of my Grandfather’s funeral. My good buddy Stephen Holmes was visiting. We were about 4 or 5, I guess, and … Continue reading
She was my 5th or 6th grade project for history and social studies. I waited ‘til the night before the project was due. Not avoiding it – just obsessing over it. We were studying ancient Greece and Rome. Finally I … Continue reading