Choose by Category
Enter Specific Search Terms Here
Search from the top 25 Tags BelowBaroque Flamenco beginning Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert concerto course Deborah Hensen Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock Band Rock harp Rock harp diaries show Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop
- Hip Harp PLUCK Series at the Regent Underground ~ Aug. 10-13
- “Baroque Flamenco, Beyond the Page” Final Beginning Student Projects – Spring 2016
- Questions from a Student (Pia Salvia)
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: An intro to Strings of Passion
- Come to my JAM Learning PARTY for HARPS!!!
- Harp Jam – online summer camp for Harpists: Q&A
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: REPLAY TO DOWNLOAD
- Truth & Freedom
- Freedom, can it be Followed?
- You don’t get it
- Hunting the Harp Plug-Loop
- Where are You Waiting for You?
- Flying in My Piano
- How Illusions Create Reality – The Illusionary Piano
- No iPads in the Bathtub for the Girl with the Flaxen Hair
- Geppetto & the Real Piano
- Why is Hip HARP not Hip HOP or …What Happens when a Publicist makes a typo
- She’s Just TOO Wild! Or … What Was Your Worst Gig Ever … and WHY?
- What was your favorite marketing collaboration?
- How do you make the MOST of a Tech Disaster?
- A Culture grows from one Point of Connection: The Harp
- No Garden is Safe from Theatrical Transformation
- The Bubble Harpist
- France … je t’aime – tous Ensemble!
- Deborah Henson-Conant at the Cape Cod Jazz Festival 2016
- Aventure dans un Ascenseur (A French Elevator Adventure)
- HipHarp Residency at Pacific Harps – May 21 & 22, 2016
- A Visit to the Harp Factory (Photo Tour)
- My Favorite Aunt – A Music Video for Mother’s Day Eve
- Who do you know at “Wired” Magazine?
Category Archives: Strings of Passion
On Monday, June 23rd at 11am – the 2014 AHS Conference presents “Strings of Passion” by Deborah Henson-Conant – music, ideas and humor in a presentation that is both concert and lecture, both listening and interactive for the audience. It … Continue reading
LIVE from the studios of DHC-TV – a special online version of “The Seven Strings of Passion” (also known as “Strings of Passion”) For those who can’t come to New Orleans for the LIVE “Strings of Passion,” I’m performing a … Continue reading
Hit it, boys! Let’s have a little Blues in C: I’m gonna Loooseeana, just to play my harp Oh, I’m gonna Loooooooseeana, just to play my old harp Gonna court my muse, gonna teach some Blues Loooseana here I come … Continue reading
When I was in school – college – about the time I started playing the harp, I had an English class in which we studied poetry, including translation. The teacher described the difference between a literal translation of a poem … Continue reading