- Four Jazz Standards on Harp
- Jazz Standards: If Only I had the KEY!
- Your KEY to Jazz Standards on Harp
- MY Baroque Flamenco … for YOU
- Eleanor’s Turner’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- To Cardiff – with Harps – via Time-Space Travel
- Test Blog Post Using MarsEdit – Ignore This Post
- Setbacks …
- Up on the Big Screen: Exclusive Livestream on CAMAC Harp Weekend
- Stories of my Demise …
- Blues – You Gotta Live it… but first…
- How Will YOU “Lose YOUR Blues” this Weekend?
- The Harp gets Hip in Charlotte, NC – “BLUES Harp-Style” LIVE – Sat. Jan. 24
- 2-Min Technique Videos for “Lose Your Blues” Jan. 10 Show
- Harp & Soul – Harpist Stretches into the Blues
- Holiday Harp Medleys from “Hip Harp Toolkit” – Final Beginning Projects
- Last-Minute Gifts with Gift Cards
- Two Great Holiday Harp Download Collections!
- Lose Your Blues Last-Minute Gift!
- Pssst … Santa …. think “BLUES HarpStyle”
- Harp-Strung Blues for Mind Expansion
- Lose your Blues – with a 32-String Electric Harp
- Who Says You Can’t Heal a Broken Harp?
- Nothin’ like a good Tongue-Slap
- Reinventing with the IUP Jazz Band
- Unexpected Collaboration: On Stage and Classroom
- DHC’s State o’ Zen Experiments
- Lively Arts presents Deborah Henson-Conant at IUP
- Original Musical ”The Golden Cage” – Private Reading
Category Archives: Projects
You’ve heard of the Boston Marathon? Well, three weeks ago, I ran the first Boston Harp-a-thon. It was a 5.5 hour live webshow that I ‘ran’ at the same time my husband ran the Boston Marathon. We were both doing … Continue reading
On Thu. May 1st at 8pm – Boston University presents “Mythic Women: Stories for Soprano & Chamber Ensemble” – an evening of original chamber works for soprano, harp, cello, piano and clarinet both by composer Deborah Henson-Conant. “Songs of the … Continue reading