- Hell’s Angel Harp? In a Pasadena Garden?
- New Show Added in S.F. Bay Area – Thu. May 21!
- Falling short: A Mother’s Day Legacy
- How I met my mother
- LIVE “Blues Harp-Style” Workshop in LA Area
- Harp Workshops – California, New Jersey & OnLine
- Stumbling Over Folky Roots? Wear your red high heels!
- Hands on Harmony Online Course for Harpists Beta Test
- Reinventing “Baroque Flamenco” for Hospice
- Distilling Baroque Flamenco
- Harps Etc. hosts “A Day with DHC!” on May 23, 2015
- Pacific Harps hosts Deborah Henson-Conant – May 16 & 17, 2015
- Composer & Soloist – What would Beethoven Do?
- April Fools is Payback Day for the #MoneyFool
- Museum of Making Music hosts Deborah Henson-Conant – May 15, 2015
- San Diego Area – Harp Workshop at MoMM – “Arrange Yourself” with Deborah Henson-Conant at Museum of Making Music
- The Butterfly Glass
- Circle of Friends – with Harp -in Concert – Apr. 25, 2015
- DHC’s Blog Post Overview
- News To Blues – Fri. Mar. 27, 2015
- You got Questions? I got Answers!
- What if a piece of music could change your life?
- News-to-Blues Friday March 20, 2015
- Ronja Ehrbar’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- HUART – Valérie (France) “No Name Blues” (BHS3)
- WONG – Siwei (Australia) “Blame it on the Boogie” (Jackson Five Cover) (BHS3)
- BARNABY – Jade (Australia) “Storage Room Blues” (BHS3)
- ZAHNER – Joy (Australia) “Welcome to the Tropics” (BHS3)
- PAGA – Moira (Australia) “Train of Life Blues” (BHS3)
- KING – Kathy (USA) “Fairy Tale Princess Blues” (BHS3)
Category Archives: Projects
On Thu. May 1st at 8pm – Boston University presents “Mythic Women: Stories for Soprano & Chamber Ensemble” – an evening of original chamber works for soprano, harp, cello, piano and clarinet both by composer Deborah Henson-Conant. “Songs of the … Continue reading
[JOURNALISTS: For “Mythic Women” Click Here – the press release had wrong link] I’m playing the Marathon in Boston to raise money for Parkinson’s Research wearing my electric harp. Here’s the deal: My husband, Jonathan Wyner, and I are partnering … Continue reading