- If I Could Be Marie Antoinette and the Queen of Flamenco
- Your job: the articulation of human experience
- I’m a Harmonic ANIMAL!
- You are a catalyst for belonging
- A Noodling Breakthrough for Harp Players!
- You’re a Big Baby – Taking Responsibility for Yourself as an Artist
- Behind-the-Scenes at a Webinar
- BLUES is for HARP PLAYERS (and I don’t mean harmonica)
- Blues Lets You Tell Your Story with Music
- Exclusive for Somerset Attendees!
- How To Link to the Livestream for Saturday’s Show
- Show Countdown – with Foodie Blues
- The Show Countdown – 3 Days!
- 4 Days Before the Show
- Speak Your Musical Mind … BLUES on Harp
- Who Am I, Anyway?
- Gift Cards & Blues Harpstyle – the Gift of Learning
- The Gift … and the Giving
- ROZBORIL, April ~ Final Beginning Project “Hip Harp Toolkit” 2015
- GREENBERG, Emily ~ Final Beginning Project “Hip Harp Toolkit” 2015
- MUELLER, Nicole ~ Final Beginning Project “Hip Harp Toolkit” 2015
- MILLER, Margi ~ Final Beginning Project “Hip Harp Toolkit” 2015
- DECHEN, Pema ~ Final Beginning Project “Hip Harp Toolkit” 2015
- COURSEN, Alexandra ~ Final Beginning Project “Hip Harp Toolkit” 2015
- Final BEGINNING Projects for Hip Harp Toolkit Fall 2015
- Celebrating the Holidays with Music
- Season of Celebration – A Round to Sing
- Off-Broadway On-Line! Livestream “Daddy Long Legs” Tonight
- The Gift – Holiday MP3 Collection
- Back to Straight Up! (Recording Day #1)
Category Archives: Projects
I know it’s kind of a tease to tell you about an event that you probably can’t attend, but I’m so excited about this that I want to share it! On Sunday. Nov. 16 at 6:30pm, there’ll be a private, … Continue reading
You’ve heard of the Boston Marathon? Well, three weeks ago, I ran the first Boston Harp-a-thon. It was a 5.5 hour live webshow that I ‘ran’ at the same time my husband ran the Boston Marathon. We were both doing … Continue reading
On Thu. May 1st at 8pm – Boston University presents “Mythic Women: Stories for Soprano & Chamber Ensemble” – an evening of original chamber works for soprano, harp, cello, piano and clarinet both by composer Deborah Henson-Conant. “Songs of the … Continue reading