Choose by Category
Enter Specific Search Terms Here
- PLUCK Harp Cabaret Photo Gallery
- Happy Song Tests
- Martini-Glass Guy – What’s in the Glass for You?
- DHC’s PLUCK Harp Cabaret at the Regent Underground
- “Baroque Flamenco, Beyond the Page” Final Beginning Student Projects – Spring 2016
- Questions from a Student (Pia Salvia)
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: An intro to Strings of Passion
- Come to my JAM Learning PARTY for HARPS!!!
- Harp Jam – online summer camp for Harpists: Q&A
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: REPLAY TO DOWNLOAD
- Truth & Freedom
- Freedom, can it be Followed?
- You don’t get it
- Hunting the Harp Plug-Loop
- Where are You Waiting for You?
- Flying in My Piano
- How Illusions Create Reality – The Illusionary Piano
- No iPads in the Bathtub for the Girl with the Flaxen Hair
- Geppetto & the Real Piano
- Why is Hip HARP not Hip HOP or …What Happens when a Publicist makes a typo
- She’s Just TOO Wild! Or … What Was Your Worst Gig Ever … and WHY?
- What was your favorite marketing collaboration?
- How do you make the MOST of a Tech Disaster?
- A Culture grows from one Point of Connection: The Harp
- No Garden is Safe from Theatrical Transformation
- The Bubble Harpist
- France … je t’aime – tous Ensemble!
- Deborah Henson-Conant at the Cape Cod Jazz Festival 2016
- Aventure dans un Ascenseur (A French Elevator Adventure)
- HipHarp Residency at Pacific Harps – May 21 & 22, 2016
Search from the top 25 Tags BelowBaroque Flamenco beginning Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert concerto course Deborah Hensen Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock Band Rock harp Rock harp diaries show Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop
Category Archives: Projects
At my show last weekend, I blurted out – to my surprise – that the night before Mother’s Day is “Auntie’s Eve” and therefore everyone should bring their aunt to my show that night, Sat. May 12, in Franklin, MA … Continue reading
I’m preparing for an interview with radio host Jacky Ankeles tomorrow morning to talk about my upcoming show at the Shalin Liu in Rockport, MA this Saturday, April 21st. Jacky sent a few questions for me to think about, I … Continue reading
It was a composer’s Cinderella story: a CD/DVD project with symphony orchestra and all my original music. 7 cameras, a director, designers, producer, Union negotiations, makeup artists … and did I mention the full symphony orchestra? The video would go … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Nov. 6, 2011 Event) Electric Harp Pioneer Trains a new Generation of Rockin’ Harpists – whether you play harp or not! “I think of it like a cross between test-driving a new Ferrari and bungee-jumping …” (Deborah … Continue reading
I got a set of questions from Betsy Chapman, who hosts “The Morning Show” on WPAZ, a tiny station (“with a big heart!”) in Pennsylvania. WPAZ is co-sponsoring my “Fireworks for the Creative Spirit” next week, so Betsy interviewed me … Continue reading
In the next 7 days I’m doing two very cool things in the Boston Area and I hope you can be there! Here’s what’s happening: Ultra-Sonic Rock orchestra cameo appearance this weekend (including a FREE open rehearsal tonight!) and the … Continue reading
HEY BOSTON FANS!!!! We have a handful of tickets to my show THIS Saturday, May 7 – 8pm at The Regent in Arlington. If you can definitely attend, please email your name and phone number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and … Continue reading
Using the clock to force ideas out of hiding A blog about artistic process – creating “Electra’s Lyre” for May 7 Mother’s Day Eve performance at Regent Theatre (Boston-Area). Earlier this week at the “Rethink Music” conference in Boston, Amanda … Continue reading
PARIS, FRANCE – Nov. 4, 2010 – From CAMAC Harp’s harp log: The “DHC-Light” is CAMAC Harp’s latest collaboration with strap-on-harp-legend Deborah Henson-Conant. Made of super-light, mega-strong carbon fibre, it weighs just 11lbs, boasts a new lever design, and comes … Continue reading
[UPDATE: I originally wrote this blog in 2010. Now you can hear the whole album for free and then buy it as a download here] In the mid-’80’s, when I still played a big acoustic concert harp, a quiet-spoken flutist … Continue reading
Conductor & soloist disrobe after “Danger Zone” In April of 2010 I presented a concert of my music for harp and Chamber Ensemble. The project included a brief residency working with two professional harp soloists (Eleanor Turner & Amanda Whiting), … Continue reading