- Harp-Strung Blues for Mind Expansion
- Lose your Blues – with a 32-String Electric Harp
- Who Says You Can’t Heal a Broken Harp?
- Nothin’ like a good Tongue-Slap
- Reinventing with the IUP Jazz Band
- Unexpected Collaboration: On Stage and Classroom
- DHC’s State o’ Zen Experiments
- Lively Arts presents Deborah Henson-Conant at IUP
- Original Musical ”The Golden Cage” – Private Reading
- Online Event: “12 Business Building Secrets” Telesummit Guest
- “Arrange Yourself” at Harptoberfest!
- “Hip Harp Toolkit” Webinar REVIEWS
- Q&A – Jazzy Holiday Music?
- Q&A – Hospice Harping with Hip Harp Toolkit?
- Powerful Quirky
- Rhythm in Baroque Flamenco (1)
- What is the Speed of Shame?
- When “totally satisfied” isn’t enough
- Discovering My Boots
- What’s Back to School for YOU?
- Sarah and the Baroque Flamenco
- What Happens when you let go?
- Eleanor Turner’s Baroque Flamenco Story
- Back to the Future in Sydney, Australia – “Old Jazz Days” Raises Questions
- “Classical Gas” Takes Many Forms
- “Soñando en Español” Orchestral Version Video
- And I adored it
- Darth Vader & Doctor Who – get Married this Weekend
- Holding the Baton
- Hip Harp Toolkit starts … YESTERDAY!!
Category Archives: Projects
You’ve heard of the Boston Marathon? Well, three weeks ago, I ran the first Boston Harp-a-thon. It was a 5.5 hour live webshow that I ‘ran’ at the same time my husband ran the Boston Marathon. We were both doing … Continue reading
On Thu. May 1st at 8pm – Boston University presents “Mythic Women: Stories for Soprano & Chamber Ensemble” – an evening of original chamber works for soprano, harp, cello, piano and clarinet both by composer Deborah Henson-Conant. “Songs of the … Continue reading