- Aventure dans un Ascenseur (A French Elevator Adventure)
- HipHarp Residency at Pacific Harps – May 21 & 22, 2016
- A Visit to the Harp Factory (Photo Tour)
- My Favorite Aunt – A Music Video for Mother’s Day Eve
- Who do you know at “Wired” Magazine?
- What if you could BECOME a Romance Novel??
- “Baroque Flamenco – BEYOND the Page” Online Course FAQs
- you got questions? i got answers! how does an online class work?
- HARPISTS! Class Start Today! Registration Ends in 48 Hours!
- Can you play THIS on HARP!?? I CAN. And I can show you how.
- From Rhythm to Relaxation
- Why “Baroque Flamenco – BEYOND the Page” ROCKS!
- Harpists! Register for FREE Training with DHC!
- Romance Novel … or harpist’s adventure?
- Hand-to-Hand: Passing on “Baroque Flamenco”
- The Birth of Baroque Flamenco
- MY Baroque Flamenco … for YOU
- Elodie Baile’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- A Thank you to My Handlers
- The Human Harp Stand ~ Electra’s Lyre
- Music, Dance, Opera, Harp & the Pig-Heaven of Collaboration on my Own Music
- Jamming Bluegrass with the Blue Ridge Xpress
- Performance at CPCC’s Sensoria Mon. Apr. 11th
- Mai Fukui’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- Protected: Super Secret “Golden Cage” Creative Team Resource Page
- My bio for the Sensoria Festival program
- Paola Testa’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- Rollerskating to Championship with Baroque Flamenco
- Baroque Flamenco Extravaganza in Geneva
- Lisa Tarabbia’s “Baroque Flamenco”
Category Archives: Projects
I use my blog for a lot of different projects. Some are series, some are creative challenges, some are upcoming events and projects and some are just random thoughts. Here are some of the series and repeating posts: 1. Singing … Continue reading
Last weekend my hard drive crashed. The holidays zoomed up with a vengeance. I realized I was way stressed out. So instead of ‘practicing’ my harp, I just sat down and played. Slowly, no agenda, nothing to prove – I … Continue reading
I know it’s kind of a tease to tell you about an event that you probably can’t attend, but I’m so excited about this that I want to share it! On Sunday. Nov. 16 at 6:30pm, ??there’ll be a private, … Continue reading