- The Composer Presents: Performer Kobie du Plessis
- Dining by Candlelight? Here’s the Background Music!
- Deep Fried Disaster – Thanksgiving Stories from the Burnt Food Museum
- Holiday Cooking? You need some music!
- Ghost Map of Creative Dreams
- Embracing Paris
- It’s MY Birthday! A Sing-along Video for YOU!
- Searching Words for Music
- 5th Annual LOSE YOUR BLUES Show at TCAN – Press Release
- My Southeastern Harp Weekend
- Bring on the Ballerinas!
- THIS WEEKEND: Asheville, NC – What kind of woman does THAT?
- Piano Reduction!
- The Ultimate Harpist Day-Job
- Virtual Masterclass – Creative Learning Buddy-Style
- One Happy Fellow – Thanks to the Mass Artist Fellowship Program
- Florida Benefit Concert for Music Therapy Outreach
- Leading from the Harp
- [Last Chance] Hip Harp Toolkit!
- What if you took a class where you discovered …
- 10 Reasons Hip Harp Toolkit ROCKS!!!
- Webinar Rescheduled! Take off the Handcuffs this week
- Play WITH the Game of Music
- CRASH! (My computer crashed the webinar)
- Harpist! Take off the Handcuffs
- PRESS RELEASE: What kind of woman does THAT? (Fall 2015 Shows)
- How is Marketing like Music?
- Are You Stuck to the Page???
- Do You March to Different Underwear?
- Music is Connection
Category Archives: Projects
You’ve heard of the Boston Marathon? Well, three weeks ago, I ran the first Boston Harp-a-thon. It was a 5.5 hour live webshow that I ‘ran’ at the same time my husband ran the Boston Marathon. We were both doing … Continue reading
On Thu. May 1st at 8pm – Boston University presents “Mythic Women: Stories for Soprano & Chamber Ensemble” – an evening of original chamber works for soprano, harp, cello, piano and clarinet both by composer Deborah Henson-Conant. “Songs of the … Continue reading
[JOURNALISTS: For “Mythic Women” Click Here – the press release had wrong link] I’m playing the Marathon in Boston to raise money for Parkinson’s Research wearing my electric harp. Here’s the deal: My husband, Jonathan Wyner, and I are partnering … Continue reading