- Playing the Bones
- Wanted: Guinea Pigs with Harps
- 2014 is the Year of Baroque Flamenco
- Harp-Geek Stuff – LH Patterns
- What do CATS watch on video?
- Love Gone Bad – Lyrics
- Love Gone Bad – Past the Expiration Date
- HipHarp Valentine’s Guide
- My Wormhole to Twitter
- What is CONTENT without PROCESS?
- My Students Rock!
- Ask Questions: Can the Harp play a Blues Scale?
- Videos From the “Lose Your Blues” Show at TCAN
- The OTHER Playoff – Saturday Jan. 11 on Boston Turf
- World Domination for Harpists: Pluck Your Musical Power Back!
- Choose How You “Lose Your Blues”: 3 Ways To Catch A Concert This Weekend
- DHC-TV FUN!
- LIVE from the Kickin’ Caribou (Pauline’s Story)
- Setting up a Webinar…. with a fish!
- What is “Hip Harp Toolkit”?
- “Lose Your Blues” Solo Show – Sat. Jan. 11 – 8pm – Natick, MA
- Blues Harp with a Twist
- Why Do We Need LIVE Art?
- Snaring the Great Player
- I Found Christmas for You!
- Ho-Ho Harp-Course
- Anti-Holiday Antidote—Let’s HARP on it.
- Laurie Rasmussen – Sun. Nov. 24th – Santa Barbara, CA
- THIS IS IT: Musical Transcendence
- SOLO One-Woman Show at the Katharine Hepburn Theater
Category Archives: *RockHarp Diaries*
(A collection of videos, photos and blogs from 3-months on tour with guitar legend Steve Vai in 2012.) You know that fantasy? The one where a great rock legend calls you up and invites you on tour? Suddenly there you … Continue reading
I always feel bad that I my social-media-immediacy quotient is often so low – er … high… well, whatever. So instead of sulking about how much I’m not like those social-media whizzes who can take a photo and post it … Continue reading