- DHC’s State o’ Zen Experiments
- Lively Arts presents Deborah Henson-Conant at IUP
- Original Musical ”The Golden Cage” – Private Reading
- Online Event: “12 Business Building Secrets” Telesummit Guest
- “Arrange Yourself” at Harptoberfest!
- “Hip Harp Toolkit” Webinar REVIEWS
- Q&A – Jazzy Holiday Music?
- Q&A – Hospice Harping with Hip Harp Toolkit?
- Powerful Quirky
- Rhythm in Baroque Flamenco (1)
- What is the Speed of Shame?
- When “totally satisfied” isn’t enough
- Discovering My Boots
- What’s Back to School for YOU?
- Sarah and the Baroque Flamenco
- What Happens when you let go?
- Eleanor Turner’s Baroque Flamenco Story
- Back to the Future in Sydney, Australia – “Old Jazz Days” Raises Questions
- “Classical Gas” Takes Many Forms
- “Soñando en Español” Orchestral Version Video
- And I adored it
- Darth Vader & Doctor Who – get Married this Weekend
- Holding the Baton
- Hip Harp Toolkit starts … YESTERDAY!!
- Where’s my baton???
- HipHarp Toolkit: Latin Style! (Summer 2014)
- Strings of Passion at the 2014 AHS Conference in New Orleans
- “Soñando en Español” at the 2014 AHS Conference in New Orleans
- Strings of Passion LIVE Webshow: June 29, 2014
- My Dad Sings
Tag Archives: music theater
My assistant, Bea, asked me to review my own experience of the recent preview of my new piece “Honey, I Shrunk the Harp!” She wanted to know … how did she put it… “what YOU were feeling in the hours … Continue reading