- HARPISTS! Class Start Today! Registration Ends in 48 Hours!
- Can you play THIS on HARP!?? I CAN. And I can show you how.
- From Rhythm to Relaxation
- Why “Baroque Flamenco – BEYOND the Page” ROCKS!
- Harpists! Register for FREE Training with DHC!
- Romance Novel … or harpist’s adventure?
- Hand-to-Hand: Passing on “Baroque Flamenco”
- The Birth of Baroque Flamenco
- MY Baroque Flamenco … for YOU
- Elodie Baile’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- A Thank you to My Handlers
- The Human Harp Stand ~ Electra’s Lyre
- Music, Dance, Opera, Harp & the Pig-Heaven of Collaboration on my Own Music
- Jamming Bluegrass with the Blue Ridge Xpress
- Performance at CPCC’s Sensoria Mon. Apr. 11th
- Mai Fukui’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- Protected: Super Secret “Golden Cage” Creative Team Resource Page
- My bio for the Sensoria Festival program
- Paola Testa’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- Rollerskating to Championship with Baroque Flamenco
- Baroque Flamenco Extravaganza in Geneva
- Lisa Tarabbia’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- How do you want to show up?
- Final BEGINNING Projects for Blues HarpStyle 2016
- Alexandra Coursen – Final Beginnings Project (BHS2016)
- Bettina Verhü lsdonk – Final Beginning Project (BHS2016)
- Maya Lato – Final Beginning Project (BHS2016)
- Carol Levin – Final Beginning Project (BHS2016)
- Paulette Miller – “I Don’t Know Yet- Blues” (BHS2016)
- Jane Hawley – “Journey of Life” (BHS2016)
Tag Archives: music theater
My assistant, Bea, asked me to review my own experience of the recent preview of my new piece “Honey, I Shrunk the Harp!” She wanted to know … how did she put it… “what YOU were feeling in the hours … Continue reading