Choose by Category
- Blues Harp Riff-of-the-Day!
- Watching the Watchers as a Peach Tree Blossoms
- Strings of Passion -LIVE! Full-Day Workshop at International Harp Festival
- A Week in Wales
- Still Life with Flu
- Singing the Story of My Life – See you at the Cardiff CAMAC Harp Weekend!
- What can you EXPECT at a Deborah Henson-Conant show?
- Inside … Brubecker for Cardiff CAMAC Harp Weekend Sun. March 5, 2017
- Guest Post – Katya Herman: An Apprenticeship of Creative Lunging
- Improv Expansion Warm-up Webinar – FREE!
- Rare U.K. Appearance at CAMAC Cardiff Weekend – Sun. March 5, 2017
- Share the Show! Sat. Feb. 18 Solo Show at Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN)
- Interview from Katya Herman: So .. WHAT do you do … like, every day??
- Boston – It’s Safe Now (to buy tickets)
- What can you EXPECT? (At a Deborah Henson-Conant show)
- How to Sing the Stories of Your Life – Impromptu in Concert
- Strings of Passion Takeaways from Martha after Week 3
- The PieCrust of a Closed Question
- Inside … Brubecker for TCAN Sat. Feb. 18, 2017
- A Master-Luthier, a Beloved Friend – Jim Mouradian
- Warmup Webinars for Strings of Passion
- A Message from the Jamlog Collectomatic
- What’s a Jamlog Collecto-matic? (from “Strings of Passion”)
- Strings of Passion – Feedback is IN. Are YOU?
- Inside the Creativity Gym REPLAY – A ‘Strings of Passion’ warmup webinar
- Exploration #4 ~ Playing with Structure (Strings of Passion)
- Exploration #3 ~ Connecting to our Impulse (Strings of Passion)
- Exploration #2 ~ Obstacle and Impulse (Strings of Passion)
- Inside the Creativity Gym – FREE Webinar – Sun. Jan. 8
- Tumbling into 2017 – A Letter
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
artist Baroque Flamenco beginning Blues Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning program project Rock Band Rock harp diaries show Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop