Choose by Category
- Deborah Henson-Conant LIVE at the VA Arts Festival Fringe!
- How I met my mother
- DHC interviews International Harp Festival Harpists
- Ida Yang lets my “Nightingale” sing at TEDx
- Final BEGINNING Projects for Blues HarpStyle
- LIVE Concert in San Fran Area on May 28th!
- New Blues on 5-Part Kokle
- Blues is where Game and Music Meet
- Blues is a Lingua Franca
- FREE WEBINAR for HARP Players: Play the Game of Blues
- Play, Play, Play the Blues
- When the End Comes (from ‘The Ground Zero Club’ Musical)
- A Micro-Urban-Adventure with Maria, Tam, Julie & Carlos
- Composer – Performer
- Contemplating the Blues on a 32-String Harp
- Blues Harp ‘Riff-of-the-Day’ – RIFF #1
- Blues Harp Riff-of-the-Day!
- Watching the Watchers as a Peach Tree Blossoms
- Strings of Passion -LIVE! Full-Day Workshop at International Harp Festival
- A Week in Wales
- Still Life with Flu
- Singing the Story of My Life – See you at the Cardiff CAMAC Harp Weekend!
- What can you EXPECT at a Deborah Henson-Conant show?
- Inside … Brubecker for Cardiff CAMAC Harp Weekend Sun. March 5, 2017
- Guest Post – Katya Herman: An Apprenticeship of Creative Lunging
- Improv Expansion Warm-up Webinar – FREE!
- Rare U.K. Appearance at CAMAC Cardiff Weekend – Sun. March 5, 2017
- Share the Show! Sat. Feb. 18 Solo Show at Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN)
- Interview from Katya Herman: So .. WHAT do you do … like, every day??
- Boston – It’s Safe Now (to buy tickets)
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
artist Baroque Flamenco beginning Blues Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning program project Rock Band Rock harp diaries show Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop