HipHarpAcademy.com PresentsDeborah Henson-Conant’s 10-Week Online Creativity and Performance Program for Harpists and other Daring Creatives
“Strings of Passion”
Join this amazing group of talented musicians
who found THEIR Strings of Passion
“Strings of Passion” is a powerful 10-Week program of discovery to the heart of your creative resonance, your inner instrument – the you that you bring to everything you do. It’s about learning to hear yourself, feel yourself, remember yourself – and then SHARE yourself. That’s your creative expression.
This program gives you a structured system to develop your unique creative expression. It’s also about developing your personal creative practice – not practicING to get something ‘right’ – but a daily practice that develops a rich creative resonance in every area of your life – from your everyday conversations to how you express yourself artistically.
I’ve shared the “Strings of Passion” creative resonance concepts around the world in concerts, talks, retreats – and now it’s available to YOU, online in a LIVE, interactive 10-Week program.
Discover YOUR Passion
Passion can be gentle and quiet – or bold and dramatic. It can be like showing off, like revealing your inner Diva – or like holding something sacred and secret. It can be a whisper or a shout of joy.
Passion is connecting with your deepest artistic impulses – whatever they are – and expressing them with body, mind and soul. If you’re a musician it means letting your passion resonate through your instrument – your physical instrument that other people experience – and the strings of your inner instrument – your strings of passion.
How does the Program Work?
Each week we explore these 7 strings and how they enhance each other within you and in your playing.
- Each week you get a PLAY-ALONG FILE to help you develop your INNER CREATIVE PRACTICE. As you play along, you connect more deeply to your unique creative voice.
- Each week you get prompts to write, draw, play – and it’s irrelevant how ‘good’ you are at them. You let go of the need to ‘get better before’ and learn to connect to your creative resonance exactly as you are right now. First you learn to connect with your instrument, the sound, yourSELF and then you learn to connect to others using the same techniques.
- In the weekly video lessons I take you through the individual strings of passion and how they resonate together. You’ll get prompts and heart-play to practice in both your life and with your harp.
- In the “Strings of Passion” workbook you’ll collect your creative discoveries.
- The weekly Soundscape Audio files provide an enhancement for your practice. You’ll download them on MP3 or listen in the online classroom and play along with simple musical prompts that allow each person play completely differently.
- The Strings of Passion playbook includes the pieces I’ve composed specifically for this program – pieces you can just listen to – or, if you’re a musicians, that you can play simply or expansively – playing from the inside out – and the outside in, as the strings of passion connect the inner and outer instruments. If you’re a harpist, these are pieces you’ll be able to add to your own repertoire as well as using them for your personal creative experience and for both concert and therapeutic playing you do for others.
- In the closed “Hip Harp Academy” Facebook Group you can ask questions, share your musical discoveries and connect with the other members of the Core Level Academy.
- In the weekly Q&A session with me you can ask anything – seriously … anything.
It’s about CONNECTION & EXPRESSION
“Strings of Passion” is about the connection between the instrument we play AND the instrument we are – and how those two resonate and enrich each other.
It’s about the journey from creative impulse to creative expression.
It’s about human expression ~ and human connection, and the practice of making that connection through the 7 principles of the program and the instrument we play.
Who is leading this program?
I’m Deborah Henson-Conant – and the 7 Strings of Passion are the concepts that guide my own creative expression in every facet of my life: as a composer, a performer, as a creativity coach and as a lifelong beginner.
Like my instrument, each time these inner strings are touched, I resonate.
And like my music practice, my inner practice enhances my performance as myself – and that enriches how I engage as a musician.
I’m proud to be a Grammy-nominated composer and performer, and to have created and performed my own workds throughout the world, including one-woman shows, concerts, concertos, chamber music and musicals.
I’ve been able to perform my own music with symphonies like the Boston Pops, Baltimore Symphony and countless other orchestras and chamber ensembles – and with spectacular musicians like Bobby McFerrin, Steve Vai and Mason Williams – as well as on stage alone with my harp or on tour with my band.
I’ve had the incredible opportunity to develop a completely new instrument – the DHC electric harp in collaboration with the world’s most innovative harp company, CAMAC (and yes, the “DHC” stands for me: Deborah Henson-Conant). You can hear the story of that journey of innovation from the TED stage in my TEDx talk “Reinventing Freedom with Electric Harp”
This is all possible because of the power of creative expression – and the knowledge of how to harness it, empower it and completely integrate it into my whole life.
If you do nothing else for yourself in 2021 , discover YOUR strings of passion – the ones that resonate within you … and let them ring through your life and your creative expression.
As Featured In:
Membership includes “Strings of Passion” PLUS
ALL ACADEMY CLASSES for a full year
(or see the 12-Pay Payment Plan option)
Feel the power of YOUR creative resonance –
right in your hands
Sign up for the 10-Week Class
Class includes 24/7 access to online video training & “Creativity Gym,” audio & pdf downloads of the trainings for 6 months – PLUS all weekly LIVE Academy Masterclass-Chats & Office Hours for the duration of the class.
Your Investment: $797 $647
(plus the bonuses listed below – refresh your screen to see the current bonuses.)
Or see the 3-Pay Option in the Order Form
(or see the 12-Pay Payment Plan option)
Upgrading from another class? You can upgrade from a single class to full membership for a limited time after you register. To find out if you’re eligible and get the code, just use the Ask-a-Question form and let us know which class you so we see if you’re eligible (based on how long ago you signed up) get you the info you need to upgrade.
BONUS #1: “Sing & Play Harp” Immersion Class ($139 Value)
This BONUS class gives you simple accompaniment patterns that you can use to accompany anything: your own singing, someone else’s, another instrument … or a story you’re telling. It gives you a way to immediately apply all the principles you learn in “Strings of Passion” PLUS developing new skills and repertoire.