from Deborah Henson-Conant & Hip Harp Academy
Join the “Baroque Flamenco” FREE 5-DAY CHALLENGE!
ENDS MIDNIGHT APR. 18
Learn to play the “Bones” of this popular piece by using a simple Blueprint – it’s an experience in FREEDOM and FULL SELF-EXPRESSION!
During this Fun 5-Day Challenge in
Practical Creativity You Will Learn:
How to play the ‘bones’ of “Baroque Flamenco” by generating the music from a “blueprint” instead of being stuck reading each note.
How to see the music as a GAME you can play any way you want: with passion, whimsy – or as a soothing meditation.
How to put it all together with a pizzazzy Flamenco harp technique – or a quiet, simple strum – so it expresses YOUR musical spirit at the level of YOUR technical sweet spot.
Join the FREE 5-DAY “Baroque Flamenco” Challenge
What Harpists say about learning with DHC:
“I’ve played harp for nearly 50 years. I have a strict classical background, and never in my wildest dreams thought I could improvise. This makes it all come together in a way I can relate to.”
— Sally Walstrum, Las Vegas
“Your course was quite simply the best harping experience I have ever had.”
— Kevin Roddy (Hawaii)
Free Yourself from the Notes on the Page
I challenge you to expand your self-expression and joy!
In 5 Days, you’ll learn to play the “Bones” of this piece using the DHC “Blueprint” system, quickly adding a new piece to your repertoire – and knowing how to improvise on it.
In addition to adding a new piece to your repertoire, you also learn:
- How to turn the piece into an Improv Warmup
- How to adapt it for therapeutic situations
- What your next steps are to take it beyond the page to the next level
- How to start using OTHER Blueprints like this one to expand your creativity while developing new pieces.
Here’s how it works:
- From April 12-16 you’ll get an email each morning with a short training.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your results – in words or video – in the “Harpists Who Dare” private Facebook group each – and each day there’s a random drawing for a prize like a special gift coupon for a shopping spree in my sheet music catalog.
- At the end of the challenge, you’ll be able to play this new piece AND I’ll give you the next steps to take it to the next level.
Take the first step now:
Meet your Creativity Coach: Deborah Henson-Conant
Deborah Henson-Conant is a Grammy-Nominated composer and performer. Her piece “Baroque Flamenco” has won awards around the world in performances by solo musicians, orchestras, harp ensembles and chamber ensembles.
She herself premiered it with the Boston Pops to a rave review in the Boston Globe – and today it’s become THE showpiece for harpists, winning contests and wowing audiences.
Now YOU can learn to play the ‘Bones’ of this piece – from the composer – so you can start performing it at your level – whether you’re a fledgling player or a professional
Deborah Henson-Conant has been featured in the New York Times, on CBS Sunday Morning and NPR’s Weekend Edition. Her Hip Harp Academy is the world’s premiere online learning platform for harpists who want to break away from the notes on the page and to freedom, improv skills and full self-expression.