HipHarp Academy Newsfeed! (Click to Open & Close)
- Always refresh your screen to see the most updated news on this page
- Dec. 9-16 - You've done ALL the modules! To find the class, go to your dashboard & find the "Hip Harp Toolkit" badge.
- Final-Beginning Projects EXTENDED DEADLINE is Midnight Sun. Dec. 15. You CAN submit a Final-Beginning project even if you didn't submit a Half-Baked. You can complete the class by answering the Final-Beginning Project Questions, even if you can't submit a video. To learn about the project look in the Resources Section of the class under Final Project & Half-Baked Guidelines and Overview. To post the project, look in the SIDEBAR under Project Submission Page
- Action Session Replays are accessible from the SIDEBAR on the chat replay page.
- Homework Feedback from all previous modules is ready to view. Go to the Hip Harp Toolkit "Display & Feedback" page in the menu bar for the class.
- Half-Baked Feedback is listed on the Hip Harp Toolkit "Display & Feedback" page in the menu bar for the class.
- Academy Schedule is in the SIDEBAR
- ALL Chats & Schedules: Double-check the SIDEBAR for Chat Info & Upcoming Schedule.
If you ever notice this newsfeed isn't current, you can let us know what's missing or incorrect with the "Ask a Question" form - and thank you!
[Updated Dec. 9, 2019)
Please check the Hip Harp Academy FAQ page before submitting a question.
If you didn’t find the answer in the FAQ, use this form to ask questions. If I can, I’ll answer them when I get them, or I’ll save them and add them to the class chat (or both!).