WELCOME! If you’re here, it means you just downloaded a FREE RESOURCE, registered for an ONLINE CONCERT, CLASS, TRAINING, MENTORSHIP or WEBINAR, filled out a SURVEY or joined a “FIRST TO KNOW” list.
1. If you requested a PDF or MP3 it should be on its way to you via email … OR you should get an email with log-in info for the FREE level of Hip Harp Academy where you can download it. So please make sure to check your spam filter, and once you get my email, click the “Confirm My Email” link in it.
2. If you signed up for a WEBINAR or TRAINING, you should get an email with info about attending. If it’s already over, or you can’t come live, you should get an email once the replay is ready.
3. If you registered for a CLASS, PROGRAM or MENTORSHIP you should get an email with your log-in info to get you onto the dashboard of Hip Harp Academy. It may take up to 5 minutes for those emails to hit your in-box.You should see a collection of badges. Each badge is for a separate class and the class(es) you have access to should have RED badges. That indicates you have access. Black badges indicate you do not have access.
If you already have an Hip Harp Academy account, you can log in now from the Academy log-in page. You should have access to the classes you signed up for. Look for the RED badges – those are the ones you have access to (for anything with a black badge, that means you’d need to upgrade to access it)
4. If you joined the “First to Know” list you’ll be the first to know about upcoming classes and workshop. That means you’ll know about pre-launch and early-bird discounts before anyone else.
5. If you signed up for event reminders for an online concert or event, they should simply arrive – though it’s always a good idea to check your spam filter, too
Don’t have access to the class or program you signed up for?
The #1 reason people can’t access a class they registered for is that they have multiple accounts and have accidentally logged into the wrong account. So please check the welcome email for the class you registered for. We can eventually merge your accounts but that may take a while (and you’ll need to ask us to do it using the “Ask a Question” form). Just making sure you’re logged into the right one should get you access for now.