If you’re here, it means you just downloaded a Free gift, registered for an online concert or Webinar, filled out a survey or joined a “First to Know” list.
1. If you downloaded a PDF or MP3 it should be on its way to you via email … OR you should get an email with log-in info for the FREE level of Hip Harp Academy where you can download it. So please make sure to check your spam filter, and once you get my email, click the “Confirm My Email” link in it.
2. If you signed up for a free WEBINAR, you should get an email with info about attending. If it’s already over, or you can’t come live, you should get an email once the replay is ready.
3. If you signed up for a free CLASS, you should get an email with your log-in info to get you onto the “FREE” level of my Hip Harp Academy. It might take up to 5 minutes for those emails to hit your in-box.
4. If you joined the “First to Know” list you’ll be the first to know about upcoming classes and workshop. That means you’ll know about pre-launch and early-bird discounts before anyone else. And if you want to start digging into some free trainings right now … scroll down!
5. If you signed up for event reminders for an online concert or event, they should simply arrive – though it’s always a good idea to check your spam filter, too
Want MORE FREE STUFF right now?
1. Check out my Free Stuff Page … or
2. If you’re a harp player, visit the FREE Level of “Hip Harp Academy.” Here’s How:
- ALREADY A MEMBER? Go right to your Hip Harp Academy Dashboard and look on the FREE LEVEL. The FREE-Level includes many worksheets, playsheets, recent webinar replays and short trainings like “HarPy Birthday” and “Blues Harp Riff of the Day” – and it’s all FREE for you!
- NOT A MEMBER YET? Sign up for a FREE membership to the FREE level. If that’s what you just did, and you ended up back here, then you should get an email shortly with your username and password. Occasionally, it may take up to 5 minutes — but often it’s already in your Inbox. If you DON’T get an an email with username and password with about 5 minutes, check your spam filter – and if it’s still not there, use my “Ask-a-Question” form to let us know!
- OK GREAT! ONCE YOU’VE GOT YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD, go to the Hip Harp Academy Login Page to log in and access the free courses and resources here at Hip Harp Academy (don’t worry, there’s a link to the log-in page in the email as well if you lose this page).
- Your username is the email address that you registered with
- When logging in for the first time it’s a good idea to COPY & PASTE (instead to trying to type) the password from your registration confirmation email to the login form to avoid typing errors
- I personally use 1Password to manage my login info and highly recommend using a tool like that to help you remember and securely store login information
Watch for news as we add additional courses and resources in both the free and paid levels, continually expanding Hip Harp Academy.
I’m so happy you’re joining me in this creative adventure!
— Deborah Henson-Conant
[NOTE TO THE DHC TEAM: This page is the “ThankYou” page for the “Freebies” Leadbox]