You may have trouble logging into Hip Harp Academy in the future or maybe a friend is having trouble logging in right now. What should you do?
This page will outline the steps you can take to successfully log into the Academy. We suggest copying and pasting this information into a Word document and saving it on your computer or printing it and putting it in a binder with your other Academy materials so you will have access to it if you have trouble logging in.
NOTE: This information has also been added to the Login page.
- Go to the Hip Harp Academy info page: https://www.hipharp.com/academy/. If you lose that link, just go to HipHarpAcademy.com
- Click the “Member Login” button in the top righthand corner of the landing page – it takes you to the log-in page: https://www.hipharp.com/academy/login/
- On the left side of this page in the yellow box titled, “Login Here,” enter your email address (the one you signed up with) and your password and click “Login!” It’s a good idea to check the “Remember Me” box as well if you are logging in on a private computer; then your browser will remember your login credentials (just never do that on a public computer, like at a library).
- If you’ve forgotten your password, or the one you have doesn’t work, just click “Lost Your Password” at the bottom of the yellow login box and the program will send you a link to update your password.
- Once you’re in, you should get right to your dashboard where you can click on the badge for any of the classes you’re signed up for.
- If you’re still having trouble logging in after following these directions, then use the “Ask a Question” form ( http://hipharp.com/ask.html ) and let us know exactly what’s happening, step by step, so we can help you solve the problem.
NOTE: We sometimes change the color or location of boxes on a webpage, so if things look a little different than described above, just look around a little and you should be able to find the login box.