This page will outline the steps you can take to successfully log into the Academy. We suggest copying and pasting this information into a Word document and saving it on your computer or printing it and putting it in a binder with your other Academy materials so you will have access to it if you have trouble logging in.
NOTE: This information has also been added to the Login page.
- Go to the Hip Harp Academy info page: https://www.hipharp.com/academy/. If you lose that link, just go to HipHarpAcademy.com
- Click the “Member Login” button in the top righthand corner of the landing page – it takes you to the log-in page: https://www.hipharp.com/academy/login/
- On the left side of this page in the yellow box titled, “Login Here,” enter your email address (the one you signed up with) and your password and click “Login!” It’s a good idea to check the “Remember Me” box as well if you are logging in on a private computer; then your browser will remember your login credentials (just never do that on a public computer, like at a library).
- If you’ve forgotten your password, or the one you have doesn’t work, just click “Lost Your Password” at the bottom of the yellow login box and the program will send you a link to update your password.
- Once you’re in, you should get right to your dashboard where you can click on the badge for any of the classes you’re signed up for.
- If you’re still having trouble logging in after following these directions, then use the “Ask a Question” form ( http://hipharp.com/ask.html ) and let us know exactly what’s happening, step by step, so we can help you solve the problem.
NOTE: We sometimes change the color or location of boxes on a webpage, so if things look a little different than described above, just look around a little and you should be able to find the login box.