Even people who consider themselves completely non-tech-savvy are able to access and enjoy the course. Some people even say that one of the big benefits of the course is getting more comfortable with online tech formats! Each week the course information is provided in three formats and there’s always a “low-tech version” so you’ll able to access the basic course materials without interactive software because I’ll be videotaping each lesson and providing PDF outlines for you to follow.
HipHarp Academy Newsfeed! (Click to Open & Close)
Half-Bake Project (First Draft) DUE Sun. May 29th at Midnight
[Not a member of the Academy yet? Join the Academy here]
Members: Check the Academy Calendar for exciting events.
5-DAY BAROQUE FLAMENCO CHALLENGE:
- Share this link with your friends to invite them to the challenge: https://www.hipharp.com/bfchallenge
This Week's Schedule: Mon. May 23 - Sun. May 29
Academy Members, use these links to navigate to the weekly class notes, chat info (including office hours), Academy schedule and replays.
This is dynamic content. Please refresh your screen to see the most updated news.
- ACADEMY MEMBERS, to see what's happening this week: Go to the Academy Schedule and scroll down for the calendar OR scroll down to the "WEEKLY CLASS NOTES" Toggle and find this week's notes the top of the list
- BAROQUE FLAMENCO BEYOND THE PAGE PARTICIPANTS - To access the course, Go to the Baroque Flamenco Beyond the Page Home Page Here
- STRINGS OF PASSION PARTICIPANTS - Congrats on completing the course! To review, Go to the Strings of Passion Home Page Here
- FOR MEMBERS' OFFICE HOURS, Elite Chat & Therapy Harp Sessions: Go to the Academy Schedule
General Navigation Links:
- CALENDAR & LIVE EVENTS here on the Academy Schedule Page
- REPLAYS: Chat Replay page. Check the toggles for chats or other replays
- QUESTIONS? If you have questions or notice mistake in the newsfeed, please let us know with the "Ask a Question" form - thank you!
- TO SUBMIT Homework, Half-Bakes & Final-Beginning Projects
[Updated May 22 at 9 pm ET NYX]