Enjoy this special holiday gift from my students and me. This is Claudia’s “Final-Beginning” project from Fall 2016 Hip Harp Toolkit course at http://www.HipHarpAcademy.com. The project was to create a Holiday Greeting with Harp – and the goal was “Connection – not Perfection.” These projects are called “Final-Beginning” projects to help us remember that each thing we complete is really the first step in the next phase of our relationship with it.
Claudia answers questions about this project:
1. What did it take for you to get to the place of being able to play what you did – both logistically and emotionally?
Interview with my mum, what she likes to hear. Collecting Ideas what to play and where (solution: balcony) 1 hours training on balcony by playing each tune 3-4 times, and then recording.
2. What freedoms and blocks did you connect with (or struggle with) in the process? I connected with my WILD THING.
3. What challenges did you meet while connecting with your own freedom of expression in this project? It was no challenge it was just fun!
4. What were your personal “Ahas”? Intensify my idea of putting pieces together because of the medley.
5. Anything else you want to tell your viewers? Harpy Birthday: we are all connected and have the same birth date: the BIG BANG!! So this harpy birthday is for all of us and I would appreciate, if you enjoy it deeply and discover your own WILD THING!
Harp players – join my Hip Harp Academy today!
Do you want to feel freer sharing your musical gifts at whatever technical level you play – whether that’s on the web, in the world or just for you? That’s what the programs at Hip Harp Academy are all about. It’s all about connection … not perfection. HipHarpAcademy.com
Love the setting and the music and the way it builds up to be WILDER and WILDER! Made MY heart sing!