This is a little upbeat Blues I wrote for my sweetheart … to sing to me.
Choose by Category
- Invention & Alchemy – Virtual Concert Finale (Press Release)
- From My Living Room LIVE!
- “Lead-Sheet Bootcamp” at Hip Harp Academy
- Jung at Harp & the Strings of Passion (YouTube Series)
- Q&A about the “Invention & Alchemy” Summer 2020 Limited Streaming
- Official “Invention & Alchemy” 2020 SHARING Resources
- The Stories of “Invention & Alchemy” – One Piece at a Time
- A Streaming World Premiere – Fifteen Years in the Making
- HARP time LIVE with DHC!
- TEDx Talk ‘from the Harp’
- How My Dad Sang at His Own Funeral
- Your Invited JULY 10th – Invention & Alchemy Streaming Premiere
- Livestreaming from the Living Room – I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!
- The Architecture of Music Learning: One Song: The Nightingale
- How I met my mother
- Blues for Meditation Harp-Style
- So Neighbors can Hear ~ Teddy Jones Live on the Front Steps
- How Artist Ellen Lebow helps me tell my story … over decades
- Starting a Journey in the midst of a Pandemic
- Play ANYTHING
- Robbin Gordon-Cartier plays “Baroque Flamenco”
- Crisis creates Connection
- St. Patrick’s Day Everyday: Living Under the O’Leary’s
- Authenticity & Wholeness (Jung at Harp #9)
- How to Create a Musical Greeting Card
- Love Stories from the Harp – For Valentine’s Day
- The Big Why
- Sold out! And SO much fun!
- Then & Now… with photographer Brian Douglas
- Who actually does this?
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
artist Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop