This is a track of upbeat, contemporary Jazz from my days on GRP jazz label.
Choose by Category
- The Stories of “Invention & Alchemy” – One Piece at a Time
- Official “Invention & Alchemy” 2020 SHARING Resources
- A Streaming World Premiere – Fifteen Years in the Making
- HARP time LIVE with DHC!
- Your Invited JULY 10th – Invention & Alchemy Streaming Premiere
- From My Living Room LIVE!
- Jung at Harp & the Strings of Passion (YouTube Series)
- TEDx Talk ‘from the Harp’
- How My Dad Sang at His Own Funeral
- Livestreaming from the Living Room – I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!
- The Architecture of Music Learning: One Song: The Nightingale
- How I met my mother
- Blues for Meditation Harp-Style
- So Neighbors can Hear ~ Teddy Jones Live on the Front Steps
- How Artist Ellen Lebow helps me tell my story … over decades
- Starting a Journey in the midst of a Pandemic
- Play ANYTHING
- Robbin Gordon-Cartier plays “Baroque Flamenco”
- Crisis creates Connection
- St. Patrick’s Day Everyday: Living Under the O’Leary’s
- Authenticity & Wholeness (Jung at Harp #9)
- How to Create a Musical Greeting Card
- Love Stories from the Harp – For Valentine’s Day
- The Big Why
- Sold out! And SO much fun!
- Then & Now… with photographer Brian Douglas
- Who actually does this?
- I found my Mentor in a Barn
- Create YOUR Vision Music (Free Creativity Training – Instant Access)
- How to Build Creative Resonance (Webinar Training with Deborah Henson-Conant)
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
artist Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop