This is a track of upbeat, contemporary Jazz from my days on GRP jazz label.
Choose by Category
- Meet your Muse for a New Year!
- Projects Spotlights #1 – Winter 2022 – Hip Harp Academy
- Projects Spotlights #2 – Winter 2022 – Hip Harp Academy
- Projects Spotlights #3 – Winter 2022 – Hip Harp Academy
- It takes a Harpist: Carol Booth saves the first post-pandemic Holiday Carol Sing in Lorne, New South Wales
- Unlocking ‘The Golden Cage’ – A Conversation Series
- Debra Sawyer’s arrangement of DHC’s “Sous Chef”
- Betty Herloski’s Rendition of a Jazz Standard
- Meditation & Media ~ Heleen Vandeputte
- I Wanna Play the Blues ~ Cherie
- Let the Possibilities open: Projects from Hip Harp Academy’s Summer Quarter
- Rainbow Harp Faery ~ Eily Aurora
- Joke Verdoold’s Twist on “New Blues”
- Dance the Way You Dance
- Lovin’ Feline Blues ~ Tara
- Winter Blues ~ Louise Bell
- Pachelbel Beyond the Page ~ Marylin Waupoose
- Jolijne Viergever “Wretched Blues”
- Carol Henley’s Sleep Guide (for “mature” audiences)
- Bluesy Meditation ~ Cherrie Mooney’s Calming Blues
- Anthropomorphic Blues ~ Diane Giorgi finds her Character(s) in the 12-Bar Blues
- Returnng to Roots at the Barn – Sat. Oct. 8 LIVE in Concert at Celebration Barn in S. Paris, Maine
- [Press Release] Deborah Henson-Conant LIVE at Celebration Barn, Sat. Oct 8th in Maine.
- ELDERKIN – Charlene (USA) “The Crazy Co-op Customer Blues” (BHS3)
- There’s a structure to the MAGIC! (The Nuts and Bolts of Hip Harp Academy)
- GOODIN – Karen (USA) “Tolly’s Winter Blues” (BHS3)
- KOLE – Annelies (Netherlands) “Clean Up Blues” (BHS3)
- BARNABY – Jade (Australia) “Storage Room Blues” (BHS3)
- INVITATION to the Merceditas “First Players” Project
- KUNKEL – Kate (Canada) “The Long Road Home” (BHS3)
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert live music Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop
Join for Freebies, Stories & News
Join to get weekly-ish emails with stories, videos & events like concerts & classes
Yay! You should get my next newsletter within the next 7-10 days. I'm so happy we'll be in touch!
I won't ever share your email address with others - and you can unsubscribe anytime, tho most people say they really enjoy these weeklish emails.