This is an unreleased rough cut from my next album – about love that’s ready for the garbage heap
Choose by Category
- So Neighbors can Hear ~ Teddy Jones Live on the Front Steps
- How Artist Ellen Lebow helps me tell my story … over decades
- Starting a Journey in the midst of a Pandemic
- HARP time LIVE with DHC!
- Play ANYTHING
- Robbin Gordon-Cartier plays “Baroque Flamenco”
- Crisis creates Connection
- St. Patrick’s Day Everyday: Living Under the O’Leary’s
- Authenticity & Wholeness (Jung at Harp #9)
- Jung at Harp & the Strings of Passion (YouTube Series)
- “20 Seconds of Love!” Video Valentine Challenge
- Love Stories from the Harp – For Valentine’s Day
- The Big Why
- Sold out! And SO much fun!
- Then & Now… with photographer Brian Douglas
- Who actually does this?
- I found my Mentor in a Barn
- Create YOUR Vision Music (Free Creativity Training – Instant Access)
- How to Build Creative Resonance (Webinar Training with Deborah Henson-Conant)
- The Golden Cage Rehearsals (Photoblog)
- Meet your Muse in the New Year!
- Hip Harp Toolkit 2019 – Final Beginning Projects
- In the Christmas Grotto ~ Transformational Residencies at Hip Harp Studio
- The 12 Blogposts of Christmas
- DHC! LIVE on Stage at TCAN in Natick, MA
- “Strings of Passion” Artist Salon – GREEN ROOM – ForExclusive YouTube Event
- ‘Backstage’ in my Universe
- Trying to make it real (The Katie Videos)
- Artist Studio Salon
- It’s MY Birthday! A Sing-along Video for YOU!
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
artist Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop