This is the 2nd movement of my harp concerto “Soñando en Español” – with symphony orchestra (from the album “Invention & Alchemy”)
Choose by Category
- WALSTRUM – Sally (USA) “Come to the Library Blues” (BHS3)
- BARNABY – Jade (Australia) “Storage Room Blues” (BHS3)
- KING – Kathy (USA) “Fairy Tale Princess Blues” (BHS3)
- CONNELLY – Cath (Australia) “I Need Twelve Bar Blues” (BHS3)
- MUELLER – Nicole (Germany) “Those Bluesy Days”– (BHS3)
- How My Dad Sang at His Own Funeral
- I think I can? I think I CAN!
- Future Now
- The Piece of Music that Taught me HOW to Improvise
- Scrambled Eggs (and improvisation)
- Robbin Gordon-Cartier plays “Baroque Flamenco”
- Do you DARE?
- It’s OPENING NIGHT – SNEAK PIX of “The Golden Cage”
- I Challenge YOU to Become the Story
- Video Preview: ‘Here I Am’ from ‘The Golden Cage’ Musical.
- What Part of the Story are YOU living?
- Taking the Stage at the Perfect Moment
- Why would a Birdman search for a cage?
- The Thing About Cages …
- Bird-Person Watching
- Why Does a Bird-man Desire a Golden Cage? – Sun. Mar. 27 at 3:30 pm
- Help us get the word out: The Golden Cage!
- We Have A Cast!
- What is a Creative Facilitator?
- The Illiterate Beginning of “The Golden Cage”
- Golden Cage Musical: AUDITIONS!
- How Alphea & Boris were born
- Stumbling on Gender — a Character Breakdown
- Projects Spotlights #3 – Winter 2021 – Hip Harp Academy
- Projects Spotlights #2 – Winter 2021 – Hip Harp Academy
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert live music Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop