An original story for actress and symphony premiered by the Buffalo Philharmonic (this version is from my CD “The Frog Princess”)
Choose by Category
- What are YOUR Strings of Passion? Free Webinar for Harp Players
- Power-Start YOUR Creative Day! Free Webinar for Harpists
- Hip Harp Academy Field Trip
- Who actually does this?
- Create YOUR Vision Music (Free Creativity Training)
- VIDEO Celebration – Hip Harp Academy – Student Projects – Fall 2020
- 15 Days of Silent Night
- The 12 Blogposts of Christmas
- The Gift – 15 Fantasies on Carols from Around the World
- Harp By Candlelight
- 10 Reasons “HOLIDAY Lead Sheet Bootcamp” ROCKS! (For Harp Players)
- LIVE On-Stage, for just a moment… Thank You
- HARP time LIVE with DHC!
- Safe Sets During Pandemic at the Regent Theater Live
- On-Stage LIVE – Playing Her Way Out of Isolation [Press Release]
- Jung at Harp & the Strings of Passion (YouTube Series)
- First Theater Show since Pandemic Began – Live and Livestreamed
- Blues Harp Style 2020 – Final Beginning Projects
- The 5-Day Harp IMPROV Challenge – What People are Saying!
- From My Living Room LIVE!
- How does it WORK? What actually HAPPENS in Hip Harp Academy?
- I meant to tell you… You’re Invited!
- Magawa & Me – Soul Mates of the Food of Angels
- Find the music – and let the notes go
- Thank you ALL
- A Soul’s Journey to Fit and Belong
- Invention & Alchemy – Virtual Concert Finale (Press Release)
- “Lead-Sheet Bootcamp” at Hip Harp Academy
- Q&A about the “Invention & Alchemy” Summer 2020 Limited Streaming
- Official “Invention & Alchemy” 2020 SHARING Resources
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert live music Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop