Choose by Category
- [Press Release] Deborah Henson-Conant LIVE at Celebration Barn, Sat. Oct 8th in Maine.
- ELDERKIN – Charlene (USA) “The Crazy Co-op Customer Blues” (BHS3)
- There’s a structure to the MAGIC! (The Nuts and Bolts of Hip Harp Academy)
- GOODIN – Karen (USA) “Tolly’s Winter Blues” (BHS3)
- KOLE – Annelies (Netherlands) “Clean Up Blues” (BHS3)
- BARNABY – Jade (Australia) “Storage Room Blues” (BHS3)
- INVITATION to the Merceditas “First Players” Project
- KUNKEL – Kate (Canada) “The Long Road Home” (BHS3)
- CONNELLY – Cath (Australia) “I Need Twelve Bar Blues” (BHS3)
- MUELLER – Nicole (Germany) “Those Bluesy Days”– (BHS3)
- ZAHNER – Joy (Australia) “Welcome to the Tropics” (BHS3)
- GREENBERG – Emily Brecker (USA) – “Breakout Blues” (BHS3)
- MILLER – Margi (USA) “Blues with a Friend” (BHS3)
- BEKOFF – Margie (USA) “Lap Cat Blues- Sharp Nails” (BHS3)
- DANDURAND – Kathryn (USA) “A Bad Case of the Hospital Blues” (BHS3)
- HAENEL – Frauke (Germany) “A Bluesy Song” (BHS3)
- ALMOND – Diane (Australia) “The Brush Tail Possum Blues” (BHS3)
- MCKENNA – Harriet (USA) “So Sorry for Missing Your Party” (BHS3)
- WALSTRUM – Sally (USA) “Come to the Library Blues” (BHS3)
- KING – Kathy (USA) “Fairy Tale Princess Blues” (BHS3)
- How My Dad Sang at His Own Funeral
- I think I can? I think I CAN!
- Future Now
- The Piece of Music that Taught me HOW to Improvise
- Scrambled Eggs (and improvisation)
- Robbin Gordon-Cartier plays “Baroque Flamenco”
- Do you DARE?
- It’s OPENING NIGHT – SNEAK PIX of “The Golden Cage”
- I Challenge YOU to Become the Story
- Video Preview: ‘Here I Am’ from ‘The Golden Cage’ Musical.
Search from the top 25 Tags Below
Baroque Flamenco beginning BF-Promo Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert course creativity Deborah Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp Hip Harp Academy hipharpist jazz learning live concert live music Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock harp diaries Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop