Do you wanna Sing & Play Harp?
I’m creating an “Sing & Play Harp” Online Course … and I want YOUR input!
My name is Deborah Henson-Conant. I’ve been singing & playing all my life: first with ukulele, guitar and piano – and then with harp. I’ve recorded in styles from Blues, Jazz and Latin to musical theater, and even folk songs for children – and it all started when I was 7 and learned 3 chords on the ukulele.
Now I want to share what I’ve learned with you, starting with a brand new 3-Hour Immersion Course called “Sing & Play Harp.”
If you want to sing and play harp – or if you already do – I want to know your dreams, frustrations and questions about playing & singing.
Take this quick survey – and help me shape my upcoming “Sing & Play Harp” class!! https://form.jotform.com/
If you play the harp ... Join DHC's Hip Harp Academy
Deborah Henson-Conant's "Hip Harp Academy" online learning community is open for self-paced learning yearlong. DHC personal guides each class in the Academy once a year. Access to each guided class is limited to students who register before the 2nd week of class. Registration for the Fall Guided course, "HIp Harp TOOLKIT" is currently closed.
"Play with Freedom"
Playalong Webinar for Harpist
NEW! This Summer
at “Hip Harp Academy”
“Summer Harp Jam” PLUS!
- See what's coming up here: EVENTS PAGE
- Watch my TEDx talk "Reinventing Freedom ... - a story told "from the Harp"
Hip Harp Academy for Harp Players
- Hip Harp Academy - Sign up for the Full Membership - LEARN MORE HERE
- Harness Your Muse - Yearlong Mentorship is open for Application - APPLY NOW
- Private Coaching - LEARN MORE HERE
Free Stuff for Harp Players
- Check out my Free Stuff page for MP3 downloads, Mini-Trainings for Harpists - and other things you can download for free DHC's FREE-Stuff Page