Share this with your friends who love music, or stories – and especially stories with music.
Share it with children to show them how ideas can come together and grow into something new
Share it with anyone you know who’s had a dream that seems to be taking forever to come to true – because sometimes it takes a lot longer than you think.
Come see my next show with Symphony Tacoma, in Tacoma, WA – Sun. Apr. 22 at 2:30
See behind-the-scenes where it’s built – and onstage where it’s played
A tour of the factory
In action on stage
Deborah: “So you took one idea from the computer, one idea from the bicycle …”
Jakez: “And many ideas from the crazy harpist.”
The three videos in this section will give you a sense of the harp, the woman who plays it, and the collaboration that made it possible.
The factory-video was taken at the CAMAC harp factory in the countryside of Brittany, in France. You’ll see the machine that cuts out the harp shape, the computer design, the men who create the finish and the tiny pickups that get a huge sound out of the instrument. It can get noisy in the factory when you’re building harps – but don’t worry, we pulled down the noise and added subtitles when it got too loud.
Meet Jakez, the man who built the “DHC” harp
- Sun. Apr. 22 in Tacoma, WA ~ "Earth Songs from the Harp" a special Earth Day celebration with Symphony Tacoma and conductor Sarah Ioannides
- See More at my EVENTS PAGE
Classes & Workshops
- Blues HarpStyle! - 6-Week Online Learning Adventure for Harpists! Class is OPEN NOW! Register today!
- Harness Your Muse - Yearlong Mentorship is open for Application Apply Now
TEDx Talk "From the Harp"
- Watch my NEW TEDx talk "Reinventing Freedom ...' - a story with music told "from the Harp"
- Check out my Free Stuff page for MP3 downloads, Mini-Trainings for Harpists - and other things you can download for free DHC's FREE-Stuff Page
NEW in 2018! Double CD Collection
- Check out my new "Essential DHC" 2-CD Collection or BUY THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD