- Harpists – Can you play THIS!??
- From Rhythm to Relaxation
- Why “Baroque Flamenco – BEYOND the Page” ROCKS!
- Harpists! Register for FREE Training with DHC!
- Romance Novel … or harpist’s adventure?
- Hand-to-Hand: Passing on “Baroque Flamenco”
- The Birth of Baroque Flamenco
- MY Baroque Flamenco … for YOU
- Elodie Baile’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- A Thank you to My Handlers
- The Human Harp Stand ~ Electra’s Lyre
- Music, Dance, Opera, Harp & the Pig-Heaven of Collaboration on my Own Music
- Jamming Bluegrass with the Blue Ridge Xpress
- Performance at CPCC’s Sensoria Mon. Apr. 11th
- Mai Fukui’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- Protected: Super Secret “Golden Cage” Creative Team Resource Page
- My bio for the Sensoria Festival program
- Paola Testa’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- Rollerskating to Championship with Baroque Flamenco
- Baroque Flamenco Extravaganza in Geneva
- Lisa Tarabbia’s “Baroque Flamenco”
- How do you want to show up?
- Final BEGINNING Projects for Blues HarpStyle 2016
- Alexandra Coursen – Final Beginnings Project (BHS2016)
- Bettina Verhü lsdonk – Final Beginning Project (BHS2016)
- Maya Lato – Final Beginning Project (BHS2016)
- Carol Levin – Final Beginning Project (BHS2016)
- Paulette Miller – “I Don’t Know Yet- Blues” (BHS2016)
- Jane Hawley – “Journey of Life” (BHS2016)
- Jan Hirsch – “Living Alone, Surrounded by Angels” (BHS2016)
Tag Archives: theater
SHOW DETAILS: WHAT: HipHarp at the Sensoria Festival, a Celebration of Literature & the Arts WHERE: Halton Theater at CPCC, 1206 Elizabeth Ave. Charlotte, NC 28204 WHEN: Mon. April 11th at 7PM TICKETS: Admission is Free (but get there early … Continue reading
In April I’ll be performing at the Sensoria festival in Charlotte, NC, playing with a chamber ensemble, conductor Alan Yamamoto and working with choreographer Clay Daniel and his dancers from CCPC, where the festival takes place. Clay asked to see … Continue reading
There’s blood, and gore, and humor and romance … and you might want to wear a poncho. But you will definitely have fun at Whole Tone Opera’s “La Zombiata” this Valentine’s Day weekend. How do I know? I went to … Continue reading