Choose by Category
Enter Specific Search Terms Here
Search from the top 25 Tags BelowBaroque Flamenco beginning Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert concerto course Deborah Hensen Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock Band Rock harp Rock harp diaries show Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop
- Hip Harp PLUCK Series at the Regent Underground ~ Aug. 10-13
- “Baroque Flamenco, Beyond the Page” Final Beginning Student Projects – Spring 2016
- Questions from a Student (Pia Salvia)
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: An intro to Strings of Passion
- Come to my JAM Learning PARTY for HARPS!!!
- Harp Jam – online summer camp for Harpists: Q&A
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: REPLAY TO DOWNLOAD
- Truth & Freedom
- Freedom, can it be Followed?
- You don’t get it
- Hunting the Harp Plug-Loop
- Where are You Waiting for You?
- Flying in My Piano
- How Illusions Create Reality – The Illusionary Piano
- No iPads in the Bathtub for the Girl with the Flaxen Hair
- Geppetto & the Real Piano
- Why is Hip HARP not Hip HOP or …What Happens when a Publicist makes a typo
- She’s Just TOO Wild! Or … What Was Your Worst Gig Ever … and WHY?
- What was your favorite marketing collaboration?
- How do you make the MOST of a Tech Disaster?
- A Culture grows from one Point of Connection: The Harp
- No Garden is Safe from Theatrical Transformation
- The Bubble Harpist
- France … je t’aime – tous Ensemble!
- Deborah Henson-Conant at the Cape Cod Jazz Festival 2016
- Aventure dans un Ascenseur (A French Elevator Adventure)
- HipHarp Residency at Pacific Harps – May 21 & 22, 2016
- A Visit to the Harp Factory (Photo Tour)
- My Favorite Aunt – A Music Video for Mother’s Day Eve
- Who do you know at “Wired” Magazine?
Tag Archives: theater
SHOW DETAILS: WHAT: HipHarp at the Sensoria Festival, a Celebration of Literature & the Arts WHERE: Halton Theater at CPCC, 1206 Elizabeth Ave. Charlotte, NC 28204 WHEN: Mon. April 11th at 7PM TICKETS: Admission is Free (but get there early … Continue reading
In April I’ll be performing at the Sensoria festival in Charlotte, NC, playing with a chamber ensemble, conductor Alan Yamamoto and working with choreographer Clay Daniel and his dancers from CCPC, where the festival takes place. Clay asked to see … Continue reading
There’s blood, and gore, and humor and romance … and you might want to wear a poncho. But you will definitely have fun at Whole Tone Opera’s “La Zombiata” this Valentine’s Day weekend. How do I know? I went to … Continue reading
Today my assistant Beatriz and I had a discussion about whether it’s 4 days before or 3 days before my annual “Lose Your Blues” show at The Center for Arts in Natick. I said it was 4, because I like … Continue reading
My assistant, Bea, asked me to review my own experience of the recent preview of my new piece “Honey, I Shrunk the Harp!” She wanted to know … how did she put it… “what YOU were feeling in the hours … Continue reading