Choose by Category
Enter Specific Search Terms Here
- An Endless Song ~ Ted Jones ~ A Labyrinth Story
- Confessions of a Late-Night Harpist (Sally Walstrum)
- Baroque Flamenco Harp Ensemble – Now Available for Sale
- The Golden Cage: Project Update
- Challenge: Finding Your Technical Voice … or not
- Revelation: You CAN Have an Effect on Yourself
- StartHarp.com – Shelley Fairplay brings the art of Starting Harp to the Internet
- Protected: Golden Cage Files for NOMTI Sept. 17, 2016
- Spiritual Farting in Public
- What is DONE? Completing “The Golden Cage”
- First-Ever Virtual Harp Summit!
- Interview with DHC ~ Selina Her (Standford Univ. Research Project)
- PLUCK Harp Cabaret Photo Gallery
- Happy Song Tests
- Martini-Glass Guy – What’s in the Glass for You?
- DHC’s PLUCK Harp Cabaret at the Regent Underground
- “Baroque Flamenco, Beyond the Page” Final Beginning Student Projects – Spring 2016
- Questions from a Student (Pia Salvia)
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: An intro to Strings of Passion
- Come to my JAM Learning PARTY for HARPS!!!
- Harp Jam – online summer camp for Harpists: Q&A
- Fireworks for the Creative Spirit: REPLAY TO DOWNLOAD
- Truth & Freedom
- Freedom, can it be Followed?
- You don’t get it
- Hunting the Harp Plug-Loop
- Where are You Waiting for You?
- Flying in My Piano
- How Illusions Create Reality – The Illusionary Piano
Search from the top 25 Tags BelowBaroque Flamenco beginning Blues Blues Harp-style Boston CAMAC class coaching composer composing Concert concerto course Deborah Hensen Deborah Henson-Conant DHC education electric harp electric harpist final Harp harpist hipharp hipharpist jazz learning live concert Lose Your Blues music online online course online learning project Rock Band Rock harp Rock harp diaries show Steve Vai Story of Light student TCAN teaching touring webinar workshop
Tag Archives: theater
SHOW DETAILS: WHAT: HipHarp at the Sensoria Festival, a Celebration of Literature & the Arts WHERE: Halton Theater at CPCC, 1206 Elizabeth Ave. Charlotte, NC 28204 WHEN: Mon. April 11th at 7PM TICKETS: Admission is Free (but get there early … Continue reading
In April I’ll be performing at the Sensoria festival in Charlotte, NC, playing with a chamber ensemble, conductor Alan Yamamoto and working with choreographer Clay Daniel and his dancers from CCPC, where the festival takes place. Clay asked to see … Continue reading
There’s blood, and gore, and humor and romance … and you might want to wear a poncho. But you will definitely have fun at Whole Tone Opera’s “La Zombiata” this Valentine’s Day weekend. How do I know? I went to … Continue reading
Today my assistant Beatriz and I had a discussion about whether it’s 4 days before or 3 days before my annual “Lose Your Blues” show at The Center for Arts in Natick. I said it was 4, because I like … Continue reading
My assistant, Bea, asked me to review my own experience of the recent preview of my new piece “Honey, I Shrunk the Harp!” She wanted to know … how did she put it… “what YOU were feeling in the hours … Continue reading