It’s brand new.
I’ve never done it before.
And I don’t know what to call it!
Floating in the virtual revolution it’s a question I have waaaay too often.
Fortunately I have a team of experts: My Facebook Community.
I went to them for help yesterday because I’m about to do an online show experiment that anyone can come to it from anywhere in the world –– and I have no idea what to call it.
So first, I asked myself: What’s important about this thing I’m doing?
- That you can watch it in your livingroom — or even from the bathtub (so long as the computer’s far from the tub and you don’t buy a VIP ticket that lets ME see YOU)?
- That it all happens LIVE?
- That it’s a behind-the-scenes dress rehearsal for my next show?
- That you can look right into my studio from your computer?
- That I’m playing the music from my next album – LIVE?
- That I’m Beta-Testing a whole new way of giving concerts?
- That the folks who created this new system are performers, too?
- That my cats might just walk right into the performance??
- That you can ask me questions about the music, or my equipment, or my hair, or my cats right then: during or after the show?
It’s ALL important, and it all describes a completely new form of doing a show that doesn’t have a name!
And when I read all the great responses from Facebook folks, all I could think of was: “Yes! All that is what it is!”
So I’m calling it a “Sneak-A-Peek Fly-on-the-Wall “DHC Does Dress-Test” Studio Livestream Dress-rehearsal” … or something like that.
What would YOU call it?
Whatever it’s called, I want you to be there with me – because I can’t wait to see how it all works!!! So … link here to let me know you’re interested and help us pick the best show times for YOU!