What if …
- What if you took a class where you discovered you could just sit down and improvise your own arrangements? Boom! Just like that!
- What if it was like one of those dreams where you realize you can suddenly do something you always longed to do – and the ability is just suddenly there in you?
- What if you had so much fun in the class that you found yourself playing the harp like you played your favorite game as a kid?
- What if you couldn’t wait to practice each day because it was soooooooo much fun??
- What if each session at your instrument felt like a revelation because it was easy and fun? What if you were playing WITH your music, playing WITH your instrument – and not worrying for a moment about getting it ‘right’?
- What if being IMPERFECT was a requirement of the class? What if everyone in the class was imperfect including the teacher?? And what if that gave you a giggling, jubilant thrill to know you fit in perfectly – just by being perfectly imperfect?
- What if you realized you already have the skills you need to play beautiful music you LOVE and you just needed guidance to help you focus those skills?
- What if you could improvise?
- What if your fingers could sing?
- What if your instrument thanked you for the voice you gave it?
- What if you could just sit down and PLAY … really PLAY, like it was the most natural thing in the world?
You can. You just need the toolkit and someone to show you the tools and how to use them. By the end of 2017 you’ll be improvising arrangements at YOUR level of technical ability – and you’ll be playing music that’s perfect for you … because you’ll be creating it yourself, on the spot.What if you could just sit down & PLAY, really PLAY, like it's the most natural thing in the world? Click To Tweet
One mo’ time:
"Play with Freedom"
Playalong Webinar for Harpist
NEW! This Summer
at “Hip Harp Academy”
“Summer Harp Jam” PLUS!
ONLINE HARP CLASSES, EVENTS & MENTORSHIP
This is an encore post I’ve updated and reposted because I really like it! I originally shared it Sept. 28, 2015