Streaming worldwide on Facebook Live!
Part of a new podcast series, Improbable Research Table Talk is a cozy, brief talk about a research study that makes people laugh, then think. With Marc Abrahams, Deborah Henson-Conant and Deborah’s carbon-fibre electric harp. At this session we will talk about the study “Electrocortical Activity in a Pianist Playing ‘Vexations’ by Erik Satie Continuously for 28 Hours.”
How do you tune in? Head to my Facebook Page just before 2:30PM EDT on Fri. Aug. 31st and you should see the live-stream pop up as soon as we get started!
Here’s how to make sure you don’t miss my Facebook LIVE Events:
- GO TO my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HipHarp
- CLICK the LIKE button if you haven’t already done that
- The text on the button will change to “LIKED” once you’ve liked the page
- HOVER over the “Follow” button until a drop-down appears
- In the drop down, under notifications, CHECK “On”
WHAT: Improbable Research Table Talk with Marc Abrahams and Deborah Henson-Conant
WHEN: Fri. Aug. 31st at 2:30PM EDT
WHERE: Facebook LIVE!
How do you tune in? Head to my Facebook Page just before 2:30PM EDT and you should see the live-stream pop up as soon as we get started!
CLICK HERE to find out what “Improbable Research” is!
CLICK HERE to learn more about the series.